Senin, 01 Desember 2008

KARINA KAPOOR




Kareena Kapoor latest weight loss has caused her to collapse during the shooting of Tashan. The person who is most upset with Bebo’s ( Kareena's home nickname) crash diets is her daddy Mr Randhir Kapoor, aka Daboo

Randhir Kapoor, who is worried for his Bebo says, “I have told her to stop the ‘diet business.’ She has become quite thin and must not lose more weight, but Bebo tells me that I should go on a diet because I am terribly overweight. Now what you can you say to that?” If Bebo does inherit the "family weight gene", then she is trying her hardest to stop it now. Unlike her sister Karishma, Kareena has always yo-yo'ed on the scales. Personally, I think Bebo has a perfect figure, good boobs, slim waist and strong hips...give the girl a break. Bolly Divas are becoming far too comestic and mimic an army of cloned Bolly Barbies!

Randhir Kapoor is proud of his younger daughter’s and the Kapoor family's achievements, “I was thrilled when Bebo got the Filmfare Best Actress Award and my brother Rishi got the Lifetime Achievement Award, while my nephew Ranbir got the award for Best Male Debut. Now we are going to launch two films soon under the RK Films Banner with Bebo and Ranbir. Happy days are here again! My father and grandfather must be really proud watching our family from wherever they are!” said a beaming Dabboo. The family legacy continues.......

0 komentar:

NZS.com New Zealand's own web directory